salam and Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!Jemput masuk ...korang sangat dialu-alukan.....dekat sini korang boleh tau arrrr macm mana aku merepek meraban...post benda merepek and cerita pasl all this stuff yang berlaku sampai arrr sekang...jangan segan2x....hahahha!!!

Adios...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

akan ku tunggu....

korg ada sakit hati ker dengan aku sepanjang kita berkenalan dalam dunia blogger nie...kalau ada maafkan aku...tapi kalau korg menjauhkan diri dari aku pergilah kerana saat korg mahu bersama aku semula...aku akan sambut dengan tangan terbuka....

Go, my love, I await your return,
I will stay here in this nest we built for as long as I breathe,
Living each day moment by moment for all eternity,
For no one can turn back the hands of time,
I wish to savour our memories together,

Your touch became my solace when you accepted my hand,
and in your arms I find tranquil, and protection,
Your presence filled this sky I walk under with a sun bursting through this stormy, gloomy day,
repainting colour into my pale face.

My love, I leave this nest we built in pursuit of my goal,
Lonely I shall leave you not,
for I leave you pieces of me to be of company,
Mould them well in my absence, as I serve this land in its guard,

Should I not return after raising my rifle in serving my land,
pray that I rest with our heroes in history,
so we shall meet again in hereafter and with His will,
in Jannah .

No comments:

Post a Comment